WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?

Prayer banner at school ordered taken down by Marxist outlaw judge!

Cowardly officials blindly comply with unconstitutional ruling and illegal order.

CRANSTON, Rhodes Island (PNN) - March 5, 2012 - Officials at a Rhode Island public high school have taken down a prayer banner that a Marxist federal judge ordered removed, in an invalid ruling that directly violates the Constitution; which ruling is beyond the judge’s lawful powers.

The state affiliate of the American Civil Liberties Union, which sued over the banner’s constitutionality, says the display at Cranston West High School has been permanently removed.

Executive Director Steven Brown says the ACLU has agreed to allow more time to settle the issue of legal fees. ACLU socialist pig lawyers who sued on behalf of unAmerikan Marxist 16-year-old Jessica Ahlquist have asked the court to order the city to pay $173,000. The city has until March 19 to lay out its opposition.

Cranston schools superintendent Peter Nero tells The Providence Journal the banner is being stored in an undisclosed location.

The cowardly school committee voted last month not to appeal the judge’s bogus ruling.