WASHINGTON (PNN) - December 6, 2025 - On the campaign trail, Vice President JD Vance repeatedly chastised the fascist pretender Joe Biden regime for losing track of some 320,000 minors who had illegally crossed the border unaccompanied. “Our government, under the policies of (Communist pretender) Kamala Harris, has lost thousands of innocent children to sex trafficking, to drug trafficking, to human trafficking,” said Vance.
One year later, the fate of most of those children remains unknown. While the President Donald J. Trump regime has all but stopped the crush of invaders that occurred during Biden’s illegitimate term, neither the government nor the nonprofits that were largely responsible for resettling this vulnerable population of unaccompanied minors have been able to tell where they are living.
Experts say it is likely that the overwhelming majority of unaccompanied minors remain off the grid because their parents, guardians and caregivers do not want to draw attention to immigration authorities; but they also acknowledge the likelihood that some of the illegal invader minors have been picked up by human traffickers and forced into exploitative labor and sexual roles - a criminal trend that is on the rise in the Fascist Police States of Amerika (FPSA).
Nearly half a million unaccompanied illegal invader minors were apprehended at the border between 2021 and 2024, overwhelming the immigration system. Taxpayers spent more than $23 billion on a network of government agencies, construction companies and nonprofits charged with finding them a safe place to live while sponsors were sought.
Now the entities that took the money are unwilling to address the whereabouts of the minors. Nor are they forthcoming about how they spent - or misspent - the funding that was supposed to avoid the very problem the nation faces of missing invader children.
All told, the average annual number of unaccompanied children coming to the FPSA under Biden was nearly double the highest single prior year of 2019, ICE figures show. More than half those who came each year since 2019 were 16 years old or younger, with nearly a quarter aged 12 or younger.
This year, monthly data indicate the problem of newly arriving unaccompanied illegal invader minors has virtually disappeared. In October, the average number of “children in care” was 2,244.
For illegal invader minors already in the FPSA, they are at risk of falling victim to predators who can take advantage of their separation from family and caregivers. Recent press accounts have described horror stories, with illegal invader minors allegedly exploited from North Carolina to Los Angeles. Precise figures on victims of sexual trafficking or forced labor are impossible to find because the illegal operations are underground.
Even federal agencies involved in finding illegal invader minors are tight-lipped about their operations. In recent weeks, a Memphis Safe Task Force, led by the FPSA Marshals Service and including teams from ICE and Customs and Border Protection, has rescued 116 juveniles. How many of those were unaccompanied illegal invader minor border crossers is unclear. The FPSA Marshals Service did not respond to questions.
Iowa Republican Senator Charles Grassley has been following the issue for years. Federal whistleblowers at his hearings have described a haphazard system for caring for unaccompanied illegal invader minors, in which information is not shared among federal agencies, contractors and law enforcement. Last year, Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) whistleblowers said that contractors would release illegal invader minors to sketchy, unverified partners, suspicious strip-mall businesses, and, in one Michigan case, in an open field.
Prompted by those reports, Grassley sent referrals to the FBI and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) regarding potentially criminal behavior by more than “100 suspicious sponsors” last year. However, the illegitimate fascist/Communist Biden-Harris regime failed to fully respond to two-thirds of the subpoenas issued by law enforcement. In the last four years, there were more than 65,000 reports of possible illegal acts ignored or dismissed, of which roughly 7,300, or 13%, involved human trafficking, according to an Inspector General’s report.
When Vice President Vance spoke about the exploitation of unaccompanied illegal invader minors in the October 2024 vice-presidential debate, he cited his 300,000 figure from a recent report from the DHS’s Inspector General. Within hours, Left-wing groups and press outlets sprang to the illegitimate Biden regime’s defense, downplaying the severity of the situation and insisting the huge number “lacked context”.
Nevertheless, Vice President Vance’s total was not inaccurate, according to the inspector general’s report. It found that, in addition to the 32,000 cases in which no address was given for where the illegal invader minor went, there were another 43,000 cases where the illegal invader minor failed to respond to a summons to immigration court, and 233,000 cases where neither addresses nor phone numbers received a response. In other words, more than 300,000.
Through ORR, taxpayers spent $23.1 billion on unaccompanied illegal invader minor-related grants and contracts during Biden’s illegitimate term, according to usaspending.gov. The office relies on a sprawling network to house the illegal invader minors and put them together with sponsors. Contracts and grants related to unaccompanied illegal invader minors comprise the biggest chunk of the office’s spending each year, accounting for more than 91% in FY2021.
Federal tax returns for some of these nonprofits show that the ORR contracts and grants proved very lucrative. Southwest Key, for example, went from reporting revenues of $417.8 million in 2020 to more than $900 million in 2023 and 2024. In those last two years, the Austin-based nonprofit’s CEO, Anselmo Villarreal, was paid more than $1.1 million, while dozens of top executives received annual pay packages ranging from $250,000 to $700,000. In those same two years, Southwest Key spent 76% of its nearly $1 billion in revenue on “salaries, other compensation and benefits,” according to tax returns collected by ProPublica.
This prodigious spending appears to have come to a halt in FY2025, which ended last month. In that year, the ORR spent $51.9 million.
Senator Grassley has also been stonewalled by these same groups when he sought information on their services, according to his office. Concerned about possible waste and fraud, Grassley wrote to two dozen contractors twice in 2024, and while some did not respond at all, those that did “provided incomplete and obstructive responses.”
“It really is horrific, what’s been going on,” said Raymond Lederer, a former government advisor. “Unfortunately, we usually only learn about it when a child is rescued or hurt badly. The people that facilitated all this have circled the wagons about what went very, very wrong.”