NEW YORK (PNN) - June 6, 2016 - Republican frontrunner presidential candidate Donald Trump said he thinks the jobless rate is close to 20% and not the roughly 5% reported by the Amerikan Gestapo Department of Labor division. Anyone who buys the 5% figure is a “dummy,” according to Trump.
Road to Depression
Microsoft fires 1,850, Intel cuts 350, and Shell is terminating 2,200!
NEW YORK (PNN) - May 25, 2016 - How do you know the Federal Reserve is justified in hiking again, the economy is recovering, and the markets are zooming higher? One hint is the just announced thousands in layoffs in both the energy and tech sector, among which are Shell, which announced it would layoff 2,200 jobs, Microsoft reporting it would cut 1,850, and Intel terminating up to 350 jobs in Germany.
MADRID, Spain (PNN) - May 18, 2016 - Bank of Spain figures show that the country's public debt is now worth more than the value of the economy.
The bank said Wednesday that Spain's public debt stockpile stood at 1.09 trillion euros ($1.23 trillion) in the first quarter of the year. That represents 101% of the country's annual GDP - 1.08 trillion euros - in 2015.
BERKELEY, Kalifornia (PNN) - April 30, 2016 - Home sales may be rising, but homeownership in the Fascist Police States of Amerika is heading down once again.
After gains in the second half of 2015, the homeownership rate fell to just 63.6%, seasonally adjusted, in the first quarter of this year, according to the FPSA Census Bureau.
NEW YORK (PNN) - April 6, 2016 - The Fascist Police States of Amerika government has nowhere near enough money to pay retirees.
The credit-rating agency Moody's says State, local, and federal governments are about $7 trillion short in funding coming pension payments.
NEW YORK (PNN) - March 27, 2016 - Did you know that when you take the number of working age Amerikans that are officially unemployed and add that number to the number of working age Amerikans that are considered to be “not in the labor force”, that gives us a grand total of 102.5 million working age Amerikans that do not have a job right now? When you look at only Amerikans age 25 to 54 - in their prime working years - 23.2% of them are unemployed right now.
NEW YORK (PNN) - March 21, 2016 - Fascist Police States of Amerika home resales fell sharply in February in a potentially troubling sign for Amerika's economy.
The National Association of Realtors said on Monday existing home sales dropped 7.1% to an annual rate of 5.08 million units, the lowest level since November.
More Articles ...
- New home sales unexpectedly plunge!
- Swiss politicians slam attempts to eliminate cash!
- FPSA CEOs unleash Depression fears in earnings calls!
- FPSA services economy slumps to weakest in 13 months!
- Wal-Mart is closing hundreds of stores and laying off thousands of employees!
- The worst ever stock market start is just the beginning!
- Brazil slides into the brink with industrial production down 12%!
- Baltic Dry Index careens to fresh record low!
- FPSA banks have 247 trillion dollars of exposure to derivatives!
- Spending was at an all time low for Black Friday this year!
- Puerto Rico debt bomb about to explode!
- Baltic Dry Shipping Index drops to all-time low!
- Latest payroll jobs numbers are false and misleading!
- Markets are back at panic levels!
- Ailing global economy starts to weigh on FPSA job market!
- The truth about unemployment in Amerika!
- Record 94,031,000 Amerikans not in labor force!
- Canada officially enters recession!
- Dow plunges 531 points!
- S&P 500 drops below trading range as global selloff intensifies!
- Fed official says there is no evidence that QE boosted the economy!
- Overwhelming waves of deflation will suck us further into Depression!
- Why do so many working age Amerikans choose not to enter the workforce?
- FPSA newspapers see more bad news as jobs decline!
- Emerging market currencies tumble to record low in violent selloff!