ATHENS, Greece (PNN) - June 6, 2015 - On Friday, Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras cancelled a meeting with eurozone officials in Brussels. He returned to Athens to address outrage from within his own party.
Road to Depression
NEW YORK (PNN) - May 29, 2015 - The debt burden - particularly in “developed” countries - along with aging populations, pose a risk to the economies of those countries, Goldman Sachs has warned. Andrew Wilson, Goldman Sachs Asset Management’s chief executive in Europe said, “There is too much debt and this represents a risk to economies. Consequently, there is a clear need to generate growth to work that debt off but, as demographics change, new ways of thinking at a policy level are required to do this.”
MADRID, Spain (PNN) - April 23, 2015 - The economic recovery in Spain has gone from jobless to job loss. Spain shed 114,300 jobs in the first quarter of 2015.
In the first three months of the year, the economy shed 114,300 jobs. The result has been a slight increase in the unemployment rate from 23.7% to 23.78%, according to the Labor Force Survey (EPA) published by the National Employment Institute.
NEW YORK (PNN) - April 23, 2015 - McDonald’s plans to unwrap a plan next month that it says will help turn around sales declines around the world.
CEO Steve Easterbrook, who stepped into the role just last month, said Wednesday the company will share “initial details” of the plan May 4.
WASHINGTON (PNN) - April 19, 2015 - Eurozone officials meet for further crunch talks on Greece this week amid warnings that time is running out for the country to avoid defaulting on its debts and being jettisoned from the single-currency bloc.
WASHINGTON (PNN) - April 15, 2015 - Japan overtook China in February as the top foreign holder of Fascist Police States of Amerika Treasury securities, a position Japan last held in August 2008.
Participation matches 37-year low.
WASHINGTON (PNN) - April 3, 2015 - The number of Amerikans 16 years and older who did not participate in the labor force - meaning they neither had a job nor actively sought one in the last four weeks - rose from 92,898,000 in February to 93,175,000 in March, according to data released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
More Articles ...
- More Seattle restaurants close doors as $15 minimum wage approaches!
- Puerto Rico's third largest bank fails!
- Chicago nears fiscal free fall with latest downgrade!
- Russians advise people to pull their money out of banks!
- More homeless camps are appearing around Los Angeles!
- The Swiss are now at a negative interest rate due to the Russian ruble collapse!
- Amerikan citizen employment levels still below 2007!
- Russia defends ruble with biggest rate rise since 1998!
- China’s treasury holdings fall to lowest since February 2013!
- Gold and Swiss franc fall after Swiss referendum!
- Share of first-time home buyers hits 27-year low!
- Moody's downgrades Russia debt!
- One in three jobs will be taken by software or robots by 2025!
- Euro zone manufacturing at 13-month low!
- Petro-dollar era is officially over as Gazprom begins sales in yuan and ruble!
- Spain dips 37% into Social Security!
- Ron Paul says gold could go to infinity!
- Gold hits $1300 and silver surges to 3-month highs!
- FPSA banks preparing to charge customers for deposits!
- Teen unemployment in major FPSA cities tops 50 percent!
- FPSA GDP contracts for first time in 3 years!
- USDA warns of sticker shock on beef as grilling season starts!
- Worst start for existing home sales since 2007!
- Expect more cities to go bankrupt!
- Russia on the verge of dealing massive blow to the petrodollar!