NEW YORK (PNN) - January 7, 2015 - Another day, another fresh all-time record low in The Baltic Dry Index as Deutsche Bank's "perfect storm" appears ever closer on the horizon. Plunging 4.7% overnight to 445 points, this is 20% lower than the previous record low in 1986 and as one strategist warns, "It’s a brutal start of the year; there’s just nowhere to hide on the market."
Road to Depression
Financial Armageddon approaches.
NEW YORK (PNN) - December 29, 2015 - Did you know that there are 5 “too big to fail” banks in the Fascist Police States of Amerika that each have exposure to derivatives contracts in excess of 30 trillion dollars? Overall, the biggest FPSA banks collectively have more than 247 trillion dollars of exposure to derivatives contracts. That is an amount of money that is more than 13 times the size of the FPSA national debt, and it is a ticking time bomb that could set off financial Armageddon at any moment.
Corporations lost billions.
NEW YORK (PNN) - November 29, 2015 - For years, Black Friday brawls and rampant materialism on the day after Thanksgiving have become a sort of twisted Amerikan celebration. However, each year the excitement continues to die down as people reject the Black Friday antics and instead do their shopping online or on other days. According to a survey by the National Retail Federation, Black Friday attendance was down over 3%, from 58.7% last year to 55.1% this year.
Social unrest may be unavoidable.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (PNN) - November 27, 2015 - Last week, we brought you the latest from Puerto Rico’s debt debacle. The commonwealth is desperately trying to restructure some $72 billion in debt while staring down a $354 million bond payment due on December 1.
LONDON, England (PNN) - November 20, 2015 - The cost of shipping commodities fell to a record, amid signs that Chinese demand growth for iron ore and coal is slowing, hurting the industry’s biggest source of cargoes.
WASHINGTON (PNN) - November 6, 2015 - The Bureau of Labor Statistics announced today that the Fascist Police States of Amerika economy created 271,000 jobs in October, a number substantially in excess of the expected 175,000 to 190,000 jobs. The unexpected job gain has dropped the unemployment rate to 5%. These two numbers will be the focus of the financial media presstitutes.
NEW YORK (PNN) - October 2, 2015 - If it feels like you’re reliving the market jitters of the Great Recession and eurozone crisis, it’s probably because you are.
During this week, global risk appetite dropped to “panic” levels for the first time since January 2012, according to Credit Suisse’s Global Risk Appetite Index. That was back when investors feared a breakup of the euro bloc, grappled with unsustainably high sovereign borrowing costs and freaking out about the spillover from Greece.
More Articles ...
- Ailing global economy starts to weigh on FPSA job market!
- The truth about unemployment in Amerika!
- Record 94,031,000 Amerikans not in labor force!
- Canada officially enters recession!
- Dow plunges 531 points!
- S&P 500 drops below trading range as global selloff intensifies!
- Fed official says there is no evidence that QE boosted the economy!
- Overwhelming waves of deflation will suck us further into Depression!
- Why do so many working age Amerikans choose not to enter the workforce?
- FPSA newspapers see more bad news as jobs decline!
- Emerging market currencies tumble to record low in violent selloff!
- Pension funds burn cities as $1 trillion shortfall set to grow!
- Homelessness and empty stores becoming the new normal in NYC!
- Flood of Londoners take to boats to escape rising housing costs!
- Greek contagion across markets muted!
- FPSA debt headed toward Greek levels!
- Puerto Rico says it can't pay its debts!
- Leading British bond fund manager says it is time to hold physical cash!
- More financial insiders warn that a crash is coming!
- Global trend forecaster Gerald Celente on $2,000 gold!
- Greek depositors yank another 600 million euros from local banks!
- Juncker spurns Tsipras request for meeting to stave off default by Greece!
- Goldman Sachs warns too much debt threatens world economy!
- Spain unemployment rate increases to 23.7%!
- McDonald’s closing hundreds of restaurants as sales slide!