ECUADOREAN EMBASSY, England (PNN) - April 28, 2017 - In his first speech as CIA Director, Mike Pompeo delivered a strong invective against the pro-transparency organization WikiLeaks, accusing the group of acting as a “non-state hostile intelligence service.” The aggressive rhetoric came amid WikiLeaks’ latest series of releases, known as “Vault 7,” which detail how the CIA has lost control of its cyber-warfare arsenal, as well as outline the agency’s attempts to infect consumer technology products with spyware.
Patriot News Network
Rejects hysterical prophecies of doom.
WASHINGTON (PNN) - April 27, 2017 - The Amerikan Gestapo Federal Communications Commission division has announced that it will vote on overturning net neutrality rules that require Internet providers to treat all web traffic equally. If passed, ISPs would be allowed to give or sell access to “fast lanes” and block traffic to others.
DAMASCUS, Syria (PNN) - April 27, 2017 - Israeli strikes hit an arms depot operated by the Lebanese Hezbollah group near Damascus airport on Thursday in a brazen attack on its enemy inside Syria.
The early morning raid was outside the international airport itself on a hub operated by the Shia militia, where weapons from Iran are regularly sent by commercial and military cargo planes.
CARACAS, Venezuela (PNN) - April 26, 2017 - After enduring shortages of food and medicine for years, as well as a total collapse of their currency, the people of Venezuela have had enough. Last week it was estimated that 2.5 million people marched against the Nicolás Maduro regime, which had previously tried to strip away the powers of the opposition-led Parliament. It’s estimated that as many as 6 million people may have taken to the streets to protest throughout the country.
NEW DELHI, India (PNN) - April 26, 2017 - India has recently been test-firing new versions of the medium-range supersonic Brahmos missile, which is a joint venture between India and Russia and is based on the P-800 Onix, one of several supersonic anti-ship cruise missiles in service with the Russian Navy. With Russian help, India is developing a hypersonic Brahmos II version, which could be based on the Zircon.
Assange is a hero. Don't declare war on the truth.
LAKE JACKSON, Texas (PNN) - April 25, 2017 - “I love WikiLeaks,” candidate Donald Trump said on October 10, 2016, on the campaign trail. He praised the organization for reporting on the darker side of the Hillary Clinton campaign. It was information likely leaked by a whistleblower from within the Clinton campaign to WikiLeaks.
PARIS, France (PNN) - April 25, 2017 - Here is a summary of election coverage this morning:
Emmanuel Macron has come under fire for celebrating his first-round result with his staff, inner circle, and a few celebrity friends in a Paris brasserie, La Rotonde, on Sunday night. Marine Le Pen tried to capitalize on the criticism, saying she was “the candidate of the people”.
More Articles ...
- RFK Jr. goes off on vaccine safety live on TV!
- IMF advocates a cashless world!
- Russia claims it could completely disable FPSA Navy with electronic warfare tech!
- Trump signs buy Amerikan and hire Amerikan executive order!
- FUK prime minister calls for early elections - just seven weeks from now!
- North Korea shows off new ICBM and sub-based missiles!
- Le Pen faces disaster in election after monumental computer error!
- India claims 500 Pakistanis killed in treasonous FPSA bombing in Afghanistan!
- There is no military solution to the North Korea conundrum!
- FPSA sending troop to Somalia for the first time in 24 years!
- FPSA conducts successful field test of new nuclear bomb!
- Legendary investigative journalist says Hillary approved sale of sarin nerve gas!
- China building 40,000 ton helicopter aircraft carrier and adding marines!
- Russia and Iran warn FPSA they will respond with force if Syria is attacked again!
- FPSA sends aircraft carrier toward North Korea!
- Belgium withdraws its jets from the FPSA-led coalition against ISIS!
- Russian missile defenses were ordered to stand down during Syria attack!
- Commentary: FPSA air strikes in Syria cross Russian “red lines” and risk war!
- Trump eyes new chief of staff!
- Right-wing populists turn on Donald Trump after missile strikes!
- FPSA strike on Syria underscores Trump’s media-fueled worldview!
- Trump on collision course with Putin after Moscow denies Syria behind chemical attack!
- Venezuela runs out of gas despite having the largest oil reserves in the world!
- False flag in Syria?
- French presidential candidates set to face off!