BERLIN, Germany (PNN) - May 9, 2021 - A large team of more than 1,000 lawyers and over 10,000 medical experts, led by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, has initiated legal proceedings against the CDC, WHO and the Davos Group for crimes against humanity.
Fuellmich and his team present the incorrect PCR test and the order for doctors to describe any comorbidity death as a COVID death as fraud.
The PCR test was never designed to detect pathogens and is 100% inaccurate at 35 cycles. All PCR tests monitored by the CDC are set at 37 to 45 cycles. The CDC acknowledges that tests over 28 cycles are not allowed for a positive reliable result.
This invalidates over 90% of the alleged COVID cases/“infections” detected by the use of this incorrect test.
In addition to the incorrect tests and fraudulent death certificates, the experimental vaccine itself violates Article 32 of the Geneva Convention.
Under Article 32 of the 1949 Geneva Convention, “mutilation and medical or scientific experiments not required for the medical treatment of a protected person” are prohibited.
According to Article 147, conducting biological experiments on protected persons is a serious breach of the Convention.
The experimental vaccine violates all 10 Nuremberg Codes, which carry the death penalty for those who try to break these international laws.
1) Provides immunity to the virus. This is a “leaky” gene therapy that does not provide immunity to COVID and claims that they reduce the symptoms, but double-vaccinated are now 60% of patients who need ER or ICU with COVID infections.
2) Protects the recipients from getting the virus. This gene therapy does not provide immunity and the double vaccine can still catch and spread the virus.
3) Reduces deaths due to viral infection. This gene therapy does not reduce deaths from the infection. Double-vaccinated people infected with COVID have also died.
4) Reduces the circulation of the virus. This gene therapy still allows the virus to spread because it gives zero immunity to the virus.
5) Reduces the transmission of the virus. This gene therapy still allows transmission of the virus because it does not confer immunity to the virus.