America today looks nothing like the America our forefathers fought and died to establish. It does not even remotely resemble the country that our brethren laid down their lives to defend - unsuccessfully - during the War Between the States (i.e. Civil War).
- It is not uncommon today to find random checkpoints set up in metropolitan areas and
on major interstate highways.
- Random searches at sports and entertainment events are rapidly becoming a
standard of American life.
- People are attacked and even prosecuted for expressing their opinions;
free speech in America is gone.
- Americans who are exercising their right to assemble and demonstrate peacefully
have been arrested, in direct violation of the First Amendment to the Bill of Rights.
- Martial law has illegally and unconstitutionally been imposed in various areas of our country.
- Firearm confiscation has been initiated by local law enforcement agencies,
in direct violation of the Second Amendment to the Bill of Rights.
In keeping track of America’s progress down the road of totalitarianism, oppression and tyranny, we have established the Tyranny Alert Advisory System, modeled after the Department of Homeland Security’s Terrorist Alert Advisory System.Display the Tryanny Alert graphic and Link to explanation page
You can display the Tyranny Alert Level on your web pages too. To add an always current Tyranny Alert Level graphic to your homepage, copy and paste the following HTML code:
This code will allow the graphic to appear on your page AND will automatically link to the page that explains the Tyranny Alert Levels.