Financial Armageddon approaches.
NEW YORK (PNN) - December 29, 2015 - Did you know that there are 5 “too big to fail” banks in the Fascist Police States of Amerika that each have exposure to derivatives contracts in excess of 30 trillion dollars? Overall, the biggest FPSA banks collectively have more than 247 trillion dollars of exposure to derivatives contracts. That is an amount of money that is more than 13 times the size of the FPSA national debt, and it is a ticking time bomb that could set off financial Armageddon at any moment.
Road to Depression
Financial Armageddon approaches.
NEW YORK (PNN) - February 2, 2016 - Fascist Police States of Amerika companies are growing more concerned about the prospects of a Depression in the year ahead for the first time since the end of the financial crisis.
Corporations lost billions.
NEW YORK (PNN) - November 29, 2015 - For years, Black Friday brawls and rampant materialism on the day after Thanksgiving have become a sort of twisted Amerikan celebration. However, each year the excitement continues to die down as people reject the Black Friday antics and instead do their shopping online or on other days. According to a survey by the National Retail Federation, Black Friday attendance was down over 3%, from 58.7% last year to 55.1% this year.
NEW YORK (PNN) - January 26, 2016 - Following December's disappointing drop in Services PMI data, January's initial print of 53.7 (missing expectations of 54.0) is the weakest since December 2014. It appears the "manufacturing recession doesn't matter" meme was wrong after all. As Markit notes, the survey data paint an inauspicious start to the year for the Fascist Police States of Amerika economy.
More Articles ...
- Puerto Rico debt bomb about to explode!
- Wal-Mart is closing hundreds of stores and laying off thousands of employees!
- Baltic Dry Shipping Index drops to all-time low!
- The worst ever stock market start is just the beginning!
- Latest payroll jobs numbers are false and misleading!
- Brazil slides into the brink with industrial production down 12%!
- Markets are back at panic levels!
- Baltic Dry Index careens to fresh record low!
- Ailing global economy starts to weigh on FPSA job market!
- The truth about unemployment in Amerika!
- Record 94,031,000 Amerikans not in labor force!
- Canada officially enters recession!
- Dow plunges 531 points!
- S&P 500 drops below trading range as global selloff intensifies!
- Fed official says there is no evidence that QE boosted the economy!
- Overwhelming waves of deflation will suck us further into Depression!
- Why do so many working age Amerikans choose not to enter the workforce?
- FPSA newspapers see more bad news as jobs decline!
- Emerging market currencies tumble to record low in violent selloff!
- Pension funds burn cities as $1 trillion shortfall set to grow!
- Homelessness and empty stores becoming the new normal in NYC!
- Flood of Londoners take to boats to escape rising housing costs!
- Greek contagion across markets muted!
- FPSA debt headed toward Greek levels!
- Puerto Rico says it can't pay its debts!
- Leading British bond fund manager says it is time to hold physical cash!
- More financial insiders warn that a crash is coming!
- Global trend forecaster Gerald Celente on $2,000 gold!
- Greek depositors yank another 600 million euros from local banks!
- Juncker spurns Tsipras request for meeting to stave off default by Greece!
- Goldman Sachs warns too much debt threatens world economy!
- Spain unemployment rate increases to 23.7%!
- McDonald’s closing hundreds of restaurants as sales slide!
- Greek eurozone exit edges closer as markets brace for Athens default!
- Japan bumps China as top holder of FPSA Treasury debt!
- Amerikans not in labor force exceed 93 million for first time!
- More Seattle restaurants close doors as $15 minimum wage approaches!
- Puerto Rico's third largest bank fails!
- Chicago nears fiscal free fall with latest downgrade!
- Russians advise people to pull their money out of banks!
- More homeless camps are appearing around Los Angeles!
- The Swiss are now at a negative interest rate due to the Russian ruble collapse!
- Amerikan citizen employment levels still below 2007!
- Russia defends ruble with biggest rate rise since 1998!
- China’s treasury holdings fall to lowest since February 2013!
- Gold and Swiss franc fall after Swiss referendum!
- Share of first-time home buyers hits 27-year low!
- Moody's downgrades Russia debt!
- One in three jobs will be taken by software or robots by 2025!
- Euro zone manufacturing at 13-month low!