SAO PAULO, Brazil (PNN) - January 8, 2016 - Brazil’s industrial production fell more than all analyst forecasts in November, underscoring the challenge that policy makers face in pulling Latin America’s largest economy out of its worst slump in decades.
Road to Depression
NEW YORK (PNN) - October 2, 2015 - If it feels like you’re reliving the market jitters of the Great Recession and eurozone crisis, it’s probably because you are.
During this week, global risk appetite dropped to “panic” levels for the first time since January 2012, according to Credit Suisse’s Global Risk Appetite Index. That was back when investors feared a breakup of the euro bloc, grappled with unsustainably high sovereign borrowing costs and freaking out about the spillover from Greece.
NEW YORK (PNN) - January 7, 2015 - Another day, another fresh all-time record low in The Baltic Dry Index as Deutsche Bank's "perfect storm" appears ever closer on the horizon. Plunging 4.7% overnight to 445 points, this is 20% lower than the previous record low in 1986 and as one strategist warns, "It’s a brutal start of the year; there’s just nowhere to hide on the market."
NEW YORK (PNN) - October 2, 2015 - A sagging global economy has finally caught up with the Fascist Police States of Amerika.
Nervous employers pulled back on hiring in August and September as China's economy slowed, global markets sank, and foreigners bought fewer FPSA goods. Friday's monthly jobs report from the FPSA government suggested that the FPSA economy may be weakening.
More Articles ...
- The truth about unemployment in Amerika!
- Record 94,031,000 Amerikans not in labor force!
- Canada officially enters recession!
- Dow plunges 531 points!
- S&P 500 drops below trading range as global selloff intensifies!
- Fed official says there is no evidence that QE boosted the economy!
- Overwhelming waves of deflation will suck us further into Depression!
- Why do so many working age Amerikans choose not to enter the workforce?
- FPSA newspapers see more bad news as jobs decline!
- Emerging market currencies tumble to record low in violent selloff!
- Pension funds burn cities as $1 trillion shortfall set to grow!
- Homelessness and empty stores becoming the new normal in NYC!
- Flood of Londoners take to boats to escape rising housing costs!
- Greek contagion across markets muted!
- FPSA debt headed toward Greek levels!
- Puerto Rico says it can't pay its debts!
- Leading British bond fund manager says it is time to hold physical cash!
- More financial insiders warn that a crash is coming!
- Global trend forecaster Gerald Celente on $2,000 gold!
- Greek depositors yank another 600 million euros from local banks!
- Juncker spurns Tsipras request for meeting to stave off default by Greece!
- Goldman Sachs warns too much debt threatens world economy!
- Spain unemployment rate increases to 23.7%!
- McDonald’s closing hundreds of restaurants as sales slide!
- Greek eurozone exit edges closer as markets brace for Athens default!
- Japan bumps China as top holder of FPSA Treasury debt!
- Amerikans not in labor force exceed 93 million for first time!
- More Seattle restaurants close doors as $15 minimum wage approaches!
- Puerto Rico's third largest bank fails!
- Chicago nears fiscal free fall with latest downgrade!
- Russians advise people to pull their money out of banks!
- More homeless camps are appearing around Los Angeles!
- The Swiss are now at a negative interest rate due to the Russian ruble collapse!
- Amerikan citizen employment levels still below 2007!
- Russia defends ruble with biggest rate rise since 1998!
- China’s treasury holdings fall to lowest since February 2013!
- Gold and Swiss franc fall after Swiss referendum!
- Share of first-time home buyers hits 27-year low!
- Moody's downgrades Russia debt!
- One in three jobs will be taken by software or robots by 2025!
- Euro zone manufacturing at 13-month low!
- Petro-dollar era is officially over as Gazprom begins sales in yuan and ruble!
- Spain dips 37% into Social Security!
- Ron Paul says gold could go to infinity!
- Gold hits $1300 and silver surges to 3-month highs!
- FPSA banks preparing to charge customers for deposits!
- Teen unemployment in major FPSA cities tops 50 percent!
- FPSA GDP contracts for first time in 3 years!
- USDA warns of sticker shock on beef as grilling season starts!
- Worst start for existing home sales since 2007!