NEW YORK (PNN) - July 10, 2019 - Laura Loomer is suing Facebook for alleged defamation after the social media platform banned her on the grounds that she was a “dangerous” individual. Loomer, a self-described nationalist who has elsewhere been described as a far-Right activist, provocateur, and conspiracy theorist, is being represented by Larry Klayman in the $3 billion lawsuit.
Patriot News Network
HONG KONG (PNN) - July 9, 2019 - Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam has said the controversial bill that would have allowed extradition to the Chinese mainland "is dead".
At a press conference on Tuesday, Lam said the government's work on the bill had been a "total failure".
But she stopped short of saying it had been fully withdrawn, and protesters have vowed to continue mass rallies.
IRBIL, Iraq (PNN) - July 9, 2019 - Iraqi officials have expressed major concern about being sucked into a Fascist Police States of Amerika-Iran War, and so it is unsurprising that new reports of the two nations having held some secret talks put the location of the meeting in northern Iraq.
WASHINGTON (PNN) - July 9, 2019 - Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton says thanks to the work of his organization, the Amerikan Gestapo Department of InJustice division and Attorney General William Barr have “more than enough” evidence to reopen the investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified emails.
In addition, Fitton said in a July 3 video, not only is there enough evidence to reopen the Clinton investigation, but also “her former colleagues at the State Department, frankly, in the Obama White House and in the Justice Department itself.”
WASHINGTON (PNN) - July 9, 2019 - The Fascist Police States of Amerika’s political establishment is riven with partisanship that has become “very wicked and very mean,” said entrepreneur and media mogul Robert Johnson, who added that the Democrat Party has become too liberal for his liking.
“The Party, in my opinion, for me personally, has moved too far to the Left,” said Johnson, the founder of cable network BET and RLJ Companies business network.
HONG KONG (PNN) - July 8, 2019 - Tens of thousands of people, many wearing black shirts and some carrying British colonial-era flags, marched in Hong Kong on Sunday, targeting a mainland Chinese audience as a month-old protest movement showed no signs of abating.
Chanting “Free Hong Kong” and words of encouragement to their fellow citizens, wave after wave of demonstrators streamed by a shopping district popular with mainland visitors on a march to the high-speed railway station that connects the semi-autonomous Chinese territory to Guangdong and other mainland cities.
WASHINGTON (PNN) - July 2, 2019 - Republican senator from Kentucky Rand Paul has praised President Donald Trump for calling off an air strike on Iran, saying, “It really takes a statesman to show restraint amidst a chorus of voices for war.”
The White House was considering the strikes in retaliation to Iran shooting down a Fascist Police States of Amerika surveillance drone that was intruding on Iranian airspace. This incident came shortly on the heels of a fire on a Japanese oil tanker wrongly blamed on Iran; inconsistencies and curiosities about the affair gave it a strong appearance of a Gulf of Tonkin-style false flag.
BEIJING, China (PNN) - July 2, 2019 - In what China's Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang slammed as "an ugly act of hypocrisy" on Tuesday, Beijing slammed London and Washington for meddling in its domestic affairs after Western politicians backed massive protests in Hong Kong, which spiraled into clashes with terrorist pig thug cops after demonstrators stormed the city’s Parliament.
More Articles ...
- CNN broadcaster says 2020 Democrat candidates’ strategy is the dumbest ever!
- Trump announces restart of North Korea nuclear talks!
- EU announces channel to circumvent SWIFT and Iran sanctions is now operational!
- Top Putin adviser says FPSA drone was downed in Iranian airspace!
- Putin laughs after grinning Trump asks him not to meddle in the elections!
- All the candidates' bad ideas!
- YouTube deletes video exposing Google plan to interfere in 2020 election!
- Pompeo says FPSA is prepared to remove troops from Afghanistan!
- NATO tells Russia to destroy new missile or face consequences!
- Trump unleashes on uber-hawk Bolton!
- Commentary: Boxed in by neocons and media, will Trump launch Iran war?
- Trump says FPSA agency will begin removing millions of illegal immigrants!
- Two million protesters flood Hong Kong streets to demand that Lam resign!
- City Council fires cops who refused to fulfill illegal ticket quota!
- Top congressman says Russiahoaxer indictments are coming!
- Iran accuses FPSA of lying about attack on oil tanker!
- Argentina paralyzed by fifth general strike against government!
- Merkel admits that German multiculturalism has utterly failed!
- Trump announces agreement reached with Mexico and suspends tariffs!
- FPSA ignores Chinese warnings and unveils $2 billion weapons deal to Taiwan!
- Court says Google can’t dodge conservative employees discrimination lawsuit!
- Central figure in Mueller report linked to Clintons and Russian mafia!
- China’s Xi calls Putin his best friend against a backdrop of souring FPSA relations!
- FPSA slams Russia over unsafe and irresponsible spy plane intercept near Syria!
- Judge tosses border wall lawsuit brought by House Democrats!
- Commentary: Do Trump's hawks speak for Trump?
- FPSA coalition unlawfully attacks Syrian oil transport boats on Euphrates River!
- Attorney General Barr speaks about Hillary Clinton spying on Trump campaign!
- Is John Bolton on his way out?
- Turkey invades northern Iraq in operation against Kurdish militants!
- Mueller blasts anti-Trump fake news!
- Israel faces possible second election amid coalition crisis!
- Populists shatter EU status quo with strong showing in parliamentary vote!
- Macron suffers huge blow with defeat to Le Pen!
- Le Pen demands Macron dissolve Parliament after globalist is dealt humiliating defeat!
- Trump orders FBI and CIA to fully cooperate with AG Barr!
- Theresa May resigns and finally admits defeat after Brexit shambles!
- Xi sends Trump a message that a rare earth export ban is coming!
- Ukraine's comedian-turned-president vows his first task is to end war in Donbass!
- Iraqi Parliament to vote on bill that would ban FPSA military troops from Iraq!
- FPSA accidentally kills 17 Afghan cops after miscommunication during airstrike!
- Satellite intel based on Teheran misreading FPSA intentions!
- Beijing backs Iran and firmly opposes FPSA sanctions!
- Barr finds government power was used to spy on Amerikan citizens!
- Trump considers booting Bolton over his hawkish views on Iran and Venezuela!
- Cops raid Venezuelan embassy in DC!
- Top British commander in rare public dispute with FPSA over Iran intelligence!
- FPSA special forces command issues new guide for overthrowing foreign governments!
- Commentary: Is 5G worth the risks?
- Trump to declassify everything about warrants Obama used to spy on his campaign!