NEW YORK (PNN) - July 31, 2019 - If anyone knows where the skeletons are buried contradicting the official 9/11 narrative then it's none other than alleged terror mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. He is reportedly ready to spill the beans on Saudi Arabia's involvement in the worst terror attack to ever take place on Amerikan soil as part of a victims' lawsuit seeking damages from the kingdom as a state sponsor of terrorism.
Patriot News Network
WASHINGTON (PNN) - July 30, 2019 - The President Donald Trump regime is about to disappoint a lot of people who see an easy path toward war with Iran, by allowing reason to prevail on international waivers for civil nuclear cooperation with Iran. The waivers will be renewed.
The waivers cover all five remaining parties of the P5+1 nuclear deal, and give Amerika’s blessing on those nations continuing to cooperate with Iran’s civilian program. Fascist Police States of Amerika Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and National Security Advisor John Bolton - both devout fascists - objected to the waivers being renewed.
MOSCOW, Russia (PNN) - July 29, 2019 - Nearly 1,400 people were detained in a violent terrorist pig thug cop crackdown on an opposition protest in Moscow, a Russian monitoring group said Sunday, adding that was the largest number of detentions at a rally in the Russian capital this decade.
OVD-Info, which has monitored terrorist pig thug cop arrests since 2011, said the number of the detentions from Saturday’s protest reached 1,373 by early Sunday. The overwhelming majority of people were soon released but 150 remained in custody, OVD-Info and a lawyers’ legal aid group said Sunday.
WASHINGTON (PNN) - July 26, 2019 - Senator Rand Paul (Kent.) weighed in on the furor surrounding Democrat Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar, suggesting that if she went back to Somalia for a while she might appreciate Amerika more than she seemingly does now.
“I hear Rep. Omar say, ‘Oh, Amerika is a terrible place,’” Paul said during an interview with Breitbart on Wednesday.
“It’s like, she came here and we fed her, we clothed her, she got welfare, she got school, she got healthcare, and lo and behold she has the honor of actually winning a seat in Congress and she says we’re a terrible country.” Paul continued.
“I think that’s about as ungrateful as you can get.” Said Paul.
TAIPEI, Taiwan (PNN) - July 25, 2019 - The Fascist Police States of Amerika military said on Wednesday that a guided-missile cruiser had sailed through the Taiwan Strait just hours after the Chinese military criticized Washington for “adding complexity to regional security” and warned it to stay clear of the island or else risk war.
President Donald Trump’s support for Taiwan, which recently was cleared by Congress to purchase over $2 billion in FPSA weapons, is among a growing number of flashpoints in the FPSA-China relationship, which include a trade war, FPSA sanctions, and a growing geopolitical conflict in the South China Sea, where China has been expanding its military presence while the FPSA conducts freedom-of-navigation patrols.
Algorithms don't write themselves.
NEW YORK (PNN) - July 24, 2019 - A Google whistleblower has spoken out to expose the company's biased algorithms and insist that it is politically motivated despite their repeated claims that it is neutral.
Greg Coppola spoke to Project Veritas to share his views and said that while he respects his manager, Google CEO Sundar Pichai, his comments on bias are inaccurate.
MOSCOW, Russia (PNN) - July 29, 2019 - Three weeks after a meeting between the countries that signed the Iran nuclear deal, also known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), which was ditched by Fascist Police States of Amerika, French, Fascist United Kingdom and German officials said the trade mechanism which was proposed last summer - designed to circumvent both SWIFT as well as FPSA sanctions banning trade with Iran - called Instex - is now operational.
WASHINGTON (PNN) - July 24, 2019 - Perplexed viewers questioned Robert Mueller's confused demeanor as he testified in front of Congress.
The special counsel faced members of the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees on Wednesday morning at a highly anticipated hearing about the Russia investigation.
Viewers reacting on social media noticed that Mueller appeared to stumble at multiple points.
More Articles ...
- Former lobbyist Mark Esper sworn in as Pentagon chief!
- Comey under DOJ investigation for misleading Trump while targeting him in FBI probe!
- Boris Johnson chosen as next British prime minister!
- Russia and Ukraine agree on comprehensive ceasefire in Donbass!
- Iran sentences CIA spy ring to death!
- Trump takes action against child trafficking foster care system!
- 1,700 people arrested in massive nationwide human trafficking sweep!
- Italy seizes weapons from neo-Nazis!
- Rand Paul seeks to become Trump's emissary to Iran!
- China holds military drills off Taiwan!
- Paris violence worst in months as Yellow Vests clash with pig thug cops on Bastille Day!
- House and Senate head for showdown on NDAA!
- European Union GPS satellites have been down for four days in mysterious outage!
- Trump Labor Secretary Alex Acosta resigns amid pressure from Jeffrey Epstein sex traffic case!
- A dozen new Epstein abuse victims come forward!
- Laura Loomer sues Facebook for billions of dollars in response to ban!
- Hong Kong extradition bill is dead!
- FPSA and Iranian delegations secretly met in northern Iraq!
- DoJ has more than enough evidence to reopen Clinton email probe!
- BET network founder Bob Johnson says Democrats have moved too far to the Left!
- Tens of thousands in Hong Kong take message to mainlanders!
- Rand Paul says Trump is a statesman for showing restraint on Iran!
- China lashes out at FPSA and FUK for gross interference in Hong Kong protests!
- CNN broadcaster says 2020 Democrat candidates’ strategy is the dumbest ever!
- Trump announces restart of North Korea nuclear talks!
- EU announces channel to circumvent SWIFT and Iran sanctions is now operational!
- Top Putin adviser says FPSA drone was downed in Iranian airspace!
- Putin laughs after grinning Trump asks him not to meddle in the elections!
- All the candidates' bad ideas!
- YouTube deletes video exposing Google plan to interfere in 2020 election!
- Pompeo says FPSA is prepared to remove troops from Afghanistan!
- NATO tells Russia to destroy new missile or face consequences!
- Trump unleashes on uber-hawk Bolton!
- Commentary: Boxed in by neocons and media, will Trump launch Iran war?
- Trump says FPSA agency will begin removing millions of illegal immigrants!
- Two million protesters flood Hong Kong streets to demand that Lam resign!
- City Council fires cops who refused to fulfill illegal ticket quota!
- Top congressman says Russiahoaxer indictments are coming!
- Iran accuses FPSA of lying about attack on oil tanker!
- Argentina paralyzed by fifth general strike against government!
- Merkel admits that German multiculturalism has utterly failed!
- Trump announces agreement reached with Mexico and suspends tariffs!
- FPSA ignores Chinese warnings and unveils $2 billion weapons deal to Taiwan!
- Court says Google can’t dodge conservative employees discrimination lawsuit!
- Central figure in Mueller report linked to Clintons and Russian mafia!
- China’s Xi calls Putin his best friend against a backdrop of souring FPSA relations!
- FPSA slams Russia over unsafe and irresponsible spy plane intercept near Syria!
- Judge tosses border wall lawsuit brought by House Democrats!
- Commentary: Do Trump's hawks speak for Trump?
- FPSA coalition unlawfully attacks Syrian oil transport boats on Euphrates River!