More and more, George Orwell’s 1984 is becoming our reality - babies, students, and elderly are all being ‘chipped’
By Mike Finch
Radio Frequency Identification Devices (RFIDs) are finding their way into and onto humans in many ways. There are several ways government and commercial entities are looking to profit through impressive ID and Global Positioning System (GPS) technologies. Verichip Corp. successfully marketed “Hugs” Infant Protection System to hospitals in 2005. Since then, infants at many major hospitals receive ankle bracelets something like what many people on probation are currently required to use.
War on Freedom
WASHINGTON - July 10, 2008 - After insisting for nearly two years that impeachment was strictly "off the table," House Speaker Nancy Pelosi may be changing her tune.
By Jeffrey Denning
WASHINGTON - July 8, 2008 - A senior government official with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has expressed great interest in a so-called safety bracelet that would serve as a stun device, similar to that of a police Taser®. According to the promotional video found at the Lamperd Less Lethal website, this bracelet would be worn by all airline passengers.
CAMDEN, South Carolina - July 8, 2008 - The town of Camden is considering an ordinance mandating smoke-free workplaces.
July 7, 2008 - The political parties are arming themselves, in preparation for their respective conventions.
The controlled burn kept the Basin Complex blaze from destroying homes on their 55 acres on Apple Pie Ridge. But what some see as a heroic act landed one man in jail.
BIG SUR, California - July 7, 2008 - As flames swirled toward their family homestead, the Curtis brothers figured they'd get no help and had no choice: The only way to hold on to their 55-acre ranch and home would be to fight fire with fire.
SACRAMENTO, California - July 7, 2008 - California is making it mandatory for cars to be labeled with global warming scores, figures that take into account emissions from vehicle use and fuel production.
More Articles ...
- Walmart reports nude photos, leads to SWAT raid on family!
- Drug arrests conducted by fake federal official!
- Congressman Ron Paul speaks to Congress about the loss of freedom in America!
- UK report predicts brain implants and revolution!
- Lawmaker says he'll defy city's ban on weapons!
- Liberty Unbound: Queen of Hawaii demands independence from 'U.S. occupiers'!
- Freedom under Fire: Texas computer repairers now require private investigator licenses!
- Act of War: Mexican Army soldiers invade our country and are arrested for murder!
- Supreme Court puts conditions on the exercise of Citizen rights!
- Supreme Court strikes down D.C. handgun ban and confirms individual right to own firearms!
- Guantanamo detainee’s lawyer not allowed to tell him that he is no longer an enemy combatant!
- Ignorant Americans support airport strip-search scanner; value their jobs more than their freedom!
- Government sued over illegal seizure of American Liberty Dollars!
- Constitutionality of congressional light bulb ban questioned!
- British police brutalize anti-Bush protesters!
- Black Hawk helicopters rattle downtown Denver!
- Orwellian Newspeak Files: Brown claims government surveillance of everyone protects civil liberties!
- Innocent Australian woman held in U.S. detention camp!
- Action Alert: U.S. school district to begin microchipping students!
- Is the “war on terror” depriving us of our liberties?
- Surveillance Society Files: 'Big Brother' snooping law stirs outrage in Sweden!
- Freedom Alert: Sonic weapons to be used against protesters at Democratic National Convention!
- Supreme Court backs Due Process rights for Guantanamo detainees!
- Freedom under Fire: Man who fell off couch laughing at TV show ends up pepper sprayed and arrested!
- Totalitarian Files: Anti-war protesters banned from demonstrating against Bush!