Now he faces a longer sentence than her attacker.
SHEVCHENKOVO, Ukraine (PNN) - October 17, 2019 - A husband has chopped off the penis of his wife's rapist after seeing her being attacked yards from their home in Ukraine.
War on Freedom
Now he faces a longer sentence than her attacker.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Kalifornia (PNN) - October 16, 2019 - Madeleine Lother, 5, was on a play date with friends at a trampoline park earlier this year when she took a spill and fell on a large knotted rope. That fall would then set off a series of events that would lead to a living nightmare for the girl and her parents.
By Dafna Tachover
October 15, 2019 - I was invited to give a short presentation on 5G & Wireless Technology health effects to the Beverly Hill’s City Council. Seventy years of science, including thousands of studies showing clear evidence of harm, the human evidence and the evidence of fraud, cannot be conveyed in 15 minutes. As an experienced telecommunication and computer officer who understands the technology, as an attorney trained to evaluate evidence who has actually litigated this issue in the Israeli Supreme Court, and as an advocate who is working daily with adults and many children who have become sick, there is no doubt - the evidence of adverse health effects from wireless technology, including from cell phones, Wi-Fi, wireless “smart” utility meters, and cell towers is conclusive.
SACRAMENTO, Kalifornia (PNN) - October 13, 2019 - Kalifornia adopted 15 firearms-related bills last Friday, including a controversial “red flag” gun confiscation law that adds co-workers, employers and educators to the list of who can file a gun violence restraining order on those they say are a danger to themselves and others. Currently, only terrorist pig thug cops and immediate family members can apply to temporarily confiscate peoples' firearms. Most of the new laws take effect January 1.
Quito remains on military-enforced lock-down amid violent unrest.
QUITO, Ecuador (PNN) - October 13, 2019 - An indigenous group in Ecuador behind mass protests against cuts to fuel subsidies agreed to hold talks with President Lenin Moreno, who ordered a curfew in the capital on Saturday after the latest wave of violence in the city.
By Kerry McDonald
October 12, 2019 - It’s not uncommon for public school teachers to experience burnout or feel demoralized by the weight of their work. Many leave the classroom and the education profession behind to pursue other careers. In fact, Fascist Police States of Amerika Labor Department data reveal that public school educators are quitting their jobs at record-breaking rates.
But some public school teachers wonder if conventional schooling may be the root of their discontent, not education itself. They are frustrated by standardized curriculum expectations, more testing, an emphasis on classroom compliance, and the antagonistic relationships between teachers and students that a rigid schooling environment cultivates. Rather than abandoning their passion for education, some of these teachers are building alternatives to school outside of the dominant system, which nurture authentic teaching and learning relationships.
LONDON, England (PNN) - October 11, 2019 - WikiLeaks editor Julian Assange has been ordered to stay in a British prison despite reaching the end of his 50-week prison sentence.
Assange was due to be released on September 22 after serving his sentence for breaching bail conditions by seeking refuge in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London in 2012.
However, the 48-year-old was told at a court hearing in London last month that he will be kept in Belmarsh prison because of “substantial grounds” for believing he will abscond ahead of a hearing on his possible extradition to the Fascist Police States of Amerika.
More Articles ...
- Ecuador cracks down on protesters over austerity and IMF loan!
- Kalifornia has banned political deepfakes during election season!
- Hong Kong protesters build makeshift catapult on third day of unrest over anti-mask law!
- Ex-cop testifies before Congress that she will not comply with gun confiscation laws!
- Hong Kong to enact emergency mask ban to force end to protests!
- Ohio pig thug cops terrify students by firing blanks during school shooter drill!
- Johnson releases new Brexit proposal!
- British court says Bible belief is incompatible with human dignity!
- Beijing to require residents to pass facial recognition test to surf the Internet!
- Thousands march as Catalonia marks secession vote date!
- Candidate goes to Kent State and argues only the government can be trusted with guns!
- Doctors took a newborn baby from her parents after they refused a vitamin K shot for her!
- Preschool vegetable stand shut down by government officials for zoning violations!
- Former officer testifies to Congress she will not comply with assault weapons ban!
- Former gang leaders embrace peace so they can stop the violence and be better role models!
- Federal court rules cops can steal your stuff and it does not violate the Constitution!
- Commentary: America: A Land Without Truth!
- Aussie pig thug cops now confiscate loose coins from cars to promote safety!
- Chinese scientists develop hand held sonic weapon for crowd control!
- Switzerland Supreme Court rules parents have no right to homeschool their children!
- Vigil held in Sacramento for children killed or injured by vaccines!
- Smart faucets and toilets use Alexa to listen to your conversations!
- Keep Firefox from leaking your data across the Internet!
- New Zealanders face 5 years in jail for not handing in banned firearms!
- Commentary: What is it that Libertarians don’t get about the military?