ORONO, Minnesota (PNN) - June 11, 2019 - In case after case, the Free Thought Project has reported on countless incidents of terrorist pig thug cops responding to welfare checks and killing or maiming the innocent recipients in the process. We’ve also reported on multiple incidents of the Amerikan police state targeting elderly people who are unable to mow their grass. However, what makes this case out of Orono, Minnesota so unique is that this same scenario started just like the aforementioned ones, but thanks to officer Matt Siltala, it ended in the exact opposite manner - with kindness instead of extortion and violence.
War on Freedom
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia (PNN) - June 11, 2019 - A lawyer for the family of Virginia Beach victim Kate Nixon says she wanted to bring a gun to work for self-defense on the very day of the shooting but did not because of the gun-free policy.
The building in which the May 31 Virginia Beach attack occurred had a gun-free policy for city employees. So when the gunman opened fire on fellow employees - 11 of his 12 victims were city employees - they could not shoot back.
LONDON, England (PNN) - June 11, 2019 - Making their request official, the Amerikan Gestapo Department of InJustice division has formally submitted its request to extradite WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange from the British government. There had previously been a provisional request for extradition, under which the Fascist Police States of Amerika asked the Fascist United Kingdom to keep Assange pending this new request.
WELLINGTON, New Zealand (PNN) - June 10, 2019 - New Zealand politicians who rushed to enact nationwide gun confiscation following the Christchurch mosque massacres are befuddled by the lack of enthusiasm from citizens who have yet to comply with the new gun confiscation law. The so-called “gun reform” was expected to rid the vast New Zealand countryside of most semi-automatic firearms, magazines over a specified limit, and shotguns.
PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania (PNN) - June 10, 2019 - Terrorist pig thug cops should stop equating a rational parenting decision - letting your children wait in the car a few minutes - with criminal wrongdoing. A great piece in The Appeal by Joshua Vaughn calls this practice a "new moral panic that targets moms". He opens with the shocking story of Amanda Forst, a Pennsylvania mother who let her three children - ages 2, 5, and 7 - wait in the car for ten minutes while she ran an errand inside a store:
HONG KONG (PNN) - June 9, 2019 - Over one million Hong-kongers (according to the organizers; 240,000 according to the terrorist pig thug cops), or one in seven, flooded Hong Kong’s streets on Sunday to oppose a proposed extradition bill that would allow Beijing to take people from Hong Kong to stand trial in mainland China.
TAMPA, Florida (PNN) - June 9, 2019 - William Montanez is used to getting stopped by the terrorist pig thug cops in Tampa, Florida, for small-time traffic and marijuana violations; it’s happened to him more than a dozen times. When they pulled him over last June, he didn’t try to hide his pot, telling terrorist pig thug cops, “Yeah, I smoke it, there’s a joint in the center console, you gonna arrest me for that?”
They did arrest him, not only for the marijuana but also for two small bottles they believed contained THC oil - a felony - and for having a firearm while committing that felony (they found a handgun in the glove box).
Then things got testy.
More Articles ...
- Mother says test results from forgery suspect’s lab impacted custody battle!
- Nicaragua warns banks of sanctions if they join strike!
- Firefox now blocks third-party trackers by default!
- Congress proposes legislation to screen adults and children to predict if they pose a threat!
- BBC and Sky News hid their interviews with UN expert on the torture of Julian Assange!
- Facial recognition and mass surveillance is coming to FPSA schools!
- NSA gave Israel access to all FPSA citizens' communications data!
- Journalist seeks to expose fake BBC video about Syria!
- Supreme Court makes big abortion ruling!
- New FUK standard seeks to prosecute politicians for telling lies!
- Farage says this is just the beginning after Brexit Party victory in EU elections!
- Revolution in Poland as nation confronts priestly abuse!
- Assange hit with Espionage Act violations as DOJ unveils 17 new charges!
- France threatens journalists with jail time for exposing government lies about Yemen!
- Trump to invoke Insurrection Act authorizing military action inside FPSA borders!
- Hundreds of black vest migrants seize Paris airport terminal!
- Commentary: Violence against Women Act does violence to the Constitution!
- Anger in Switzerland as country votes to toughen gun laws after pressure from the EU!
- U.N. human rights inspectors visit Julian Assange to check on how he is being treated!
- Trump launches website where social media users can report censorship by tech giants!
- Commentary: Let’s think at a higher level!
- Alabama senate passes strongest anti-abortion law in country!
- Pompeo won’t promise to consult Congress before attacking Venezuela!
- Kalifornia seeks to illegally ban Trump from 2020 election!
- China surveillance technology spreads to Australia!