NEW YORK (PNN) - August 16, 2019 - As the public carries on with the great debate about what really happened (or didn't happen) to Jeffrey Epstein early Saturday morning in the hours before he was supposedly found dead in his cell at Metropolitan Correctional Center in an apparent suicide, the Washington Post has unleashed a bombshell.
War on Freedom
SACRAMENTO, Kalifornia (PNN) - August 14, 2019 - Kalifornia, through its education department, is attacking capitalism. The state’s draft, Ethnic Studies Model Curriculum, which is self-defined as the “disciplinary, loving and critical praxis of holistic humanity,” describes capitalism “as a ‘form of power and oppression,’ alongside ‘patriarchy,’ ‘racism,’ ‘white supremacy’ and ‘ableism.’”
SACRAMENTO, Kalifornia (PNN) - August 13, 2019 - Kalifornia Assemblyman Phil Ting has never been arrested, but he was recently mistaken for a criminal.
He’s not surprised.
Ting (San Francisco), who authored a bill to ban facial recognition software from being used on terrorist pig thug cop body cameras, was one of 26 Kalifornia legislators who was incorrectly matched with a mug shot in a recent test of a common face-scanning program by the Amerikan Civil Liberties Union.
Woman shot in the eye by terrorist pig thug cop.
HONG KONG (PNN) - August 12, 2019 - Airport authorities in Hong Kong have cancelled all remaining flights today after protesters swarmed the main terminal.
Some protesters wore bandages over their eyes in solidarity of a woman who was shot yesterday by terrorist pig thug cops during demonstrations.
Are girls facing retaliation for their advocacy against transgender policy?
BOSTON, Massachusetts (PNN) - August 10, 2019 - The Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference allows high school athletes to compete based on their subjective identification with the opposite sex, not just their biological gender.
The result has been domination of girls’ track and field events by biological males, including by one male who couldn’t cut it in male track and then shattered 10 records in female track.
She was worried about her son owning an AK-47.
EL PASO, Texas (PNN) - August 8, 2019 - An attorney for the family of the man charged in the El Paso Wal-Mart shooting rampage says the man's mother contacted terrorist pig thug cops weeks before the rampage out of concern that her son had a rifle.
WASHINGTON (PNN) - August 8, 2019 - Gun sales are surging after the weekend mass shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, fueled by first-time buyers seeking pistols they can carry with them for protection.
The latest jump validated a big increase in purchases and background checks recorded by the FBI that show the four most recent months higher than the same months in 2018.
More Articles ...
- Military will use Big Brother monitoring technology to track all movement in the FPSA!
- Commentary: You should still go: don’t let fear rule your life!
- Commentary: Gun laws create gun violence!
- Commentary: Another mass shooting results in another Internet purge!
- Kalifornia town wants to be a Second Amendment sanctuary city for guns and ammo!
- Judge strongly defends First Amendment rights of journalists!
- Bored cop who plays Russian Roulette in patrol car and shoots into traffic is not fired!
- Chinese forces gathering at Hong Kong border!
- Riot terrorist cops fire tear gas at protesters in Hong Kong on another night of violence!
- Is it ever okay to violate the Constitution by pulling you over with no legal justification?
- Siri regularly listens in on your sexual encounters!
- Judge orders Oberlin to post $36 million bond since it refuses to pay defamed bakery!
- South Dakota will now require all public schools to display “In God We Trust”!
- New video shows cops being water bombed in Atlanta!
- Dozens of pedophiles arrested in undercover sting!
- Mom sues county for giving her minor son a sex change without her consent!
- Privacy is a basic human right worth fighting to protect!
- Man installs cameras to catch cops harassing him!
- Commentary: The seeds of a veterans’ antiwar movement!
- Antifa terrorists firebombed a government building with AR-15 assault weapons!
- Parents told their children will be taken by the State if they can't pay for school lunches!
- Commentary: Will Trump hold government criminals accountable?
- Police commissioner arrested for questioning city’s use of facial recognition!
- Thousands of protesters turn streets of San Juan into war zone over corrupt government!
- Five murderers sentenced to life were trained at school of the Amerikas!