Source: John Moore radio broadcaster on Republic Broadcasting Network
August 29, 2012 - Ladies and Gentlemen, My two confidential sources (who don't know each other) advise me that:
- Trains loaded with military equipment (trucks, generators, forklifts, bulldozers, cranes, artillery, armor) continue to leave low-lying coastal areas headed to high ground in the interior. This is to avoid the oceans coming out of their basins.
- Obama knows (because very astute analysts have told him so) that he will loose the election.
- The third week of October there will be a contrived economic collapse/bank holiday along with social disorder.
- It will be so severe that UN troops (i.e. Russian/Chinese/East European) will graciously respond to Obama's call during our time of need to restore civil order.
- There will be no election.
This contrived economic collapse was originally not scheduled to occur until after the election.
There will be a window of several days to perhaps a week when things are beginning to fall apart with the economy (stock market crash, etc.) that everything still works (i.e. commercial aviation, credit cards, Internet, no travel restrictions, sales of firearms and ammunition, etc.). It is during that window when you can make any last minute adjustments to where you physically are located and perhaps make a few last minute purchases of essentials (chocolate, gasoline, ammunition).
However, once the economy falls apart, wherever you are is (like it or not) where you will be for an undetermined period of time.
In addition to my two sources, Doug Hagmann with the Northeast Intelligence Network has two DHS sources of his own. In his article titled It's going hot! he quotes his sources saying there will be no national elections in November. While his sources do not give a specific scenario, the intelligence is essentially the same.
I also suggest reading the first chapter (22 pages) of Patriots, A Novel Of Surviving the Coming Collapse by James Wesley Rawles. These 22 pages give a not all that unlikely scenario of what a fast moving economic collapse could look like.