Western media immediately fabricates link to Russia.
ROME, Italy (PNN) - July 18, 2019 - Western media continued its tradition of whitewashing far-right extremism in Ukraine this week, reporting that Italian terrorist pig thug cops busted a neo-Nazi gang supposedly linked to Russia but with no supporting evidence of same - this alleged link was dreamed up out of thin air.
Patriot News Network
Western media immediately fabricates link to Russia.
NEW YORK (PNN) - July 17, 2019 - Over a round of golf this past weekend, Senator Rand Paul (Kent.) asked Fascist Police States of Amerika President Donald Trump’s blessing for a sensitive diplomatic mission.
Paul proposed sitting down with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif to extend a fresh olive branch on the president’s behalf, according to four FPSA officials. The aim: to reduce tensions between the two countries. Trump signed off on the idea.
Will sanction FPSA defense firms.
BEIJING, China (PNN) - July 15, 2019 - Following last week's Amerikan Gestapo Department of State division approval of the sale of $2.2 billion in arms to Taiwan, China's Foreign Ministry confirmed Monday that it will follow through on threats first made days ago to impose sanctions on Amerikan companies selling arms to Taiwan.
PARIS, France (PNN) - July 14, 2019 - French riot terrorist pig thug cops squared off once again with protesters after the Paris Bastille Day military parade.
Protesters broke into anti-government chants, knocking down security barriers and setting fire to garbage cans, resulting in the deployment of tear gas and other crowd control measures. Outside of Agence France Presse and Russia's RT/Ruptly, mainstream media have largely ignored these protests.
WASHINGTON (PNN) - July 14, 2019 -With the Fascist Police States of Amerika House of Representatives passing their version of the National Defense Authorization Act on Friday, they and the Senate are gearing up to try to reconcile their respective versions to get something to the president to sign.
That’s going to be an uphill battle this year, as the two versions of the NDAA are wildly different. The House version includes a lot of amendments aimed to limit the president’s war-making powers, and the Senate leadership broadly refused to allow these sorts of amendments to be debated and voted upon.
More Articles ...
- European Union GPS satellites have been down for four days in mysterious outage!
- Trump Labor Secretary Alex Acosta resigns amid pressure from Jeffrey Epstein sex traffic case!
- A dozen new Epstein abuse victims come forward!
- Laura Loomer sues Facebook for billions of dollars in response to ban!
- Hong Kong extradition bill is dead!
- FPSA and Iranian delegations secretly met in northern Iraq!
- DoJ has more than enough evidence to reopen Clinton email probe!
- BET network founder Bob Johnson says Democrats have moved too far to the Left!
- Tens of thousands in Hong Kong take message to mainlanders!
- Rand Paul says Trump is a statesman for showing restraint on Iran!
- China lashes out at FPSA and FUK for gross interference in Hong Kong protests!
- CNN broadcaster says 2020 Democrat candidates’ strategy is the dumbest ever!
- Trump announces restart of North Korea nuclear talks!
- EU announces channel to circumvent SWIFT and Iran sanctions is now operational!
- Top Putin adviser says FPSA drone was downed in Iranian airspace!
- Putin laughs after grinning Trump asks him not to meddle in the elections!
- All the candidates' bad ideas!
- YouTube deletes video exposing Google plan to interfere in 2020 election!
- Pompeo says FPSA is prepared to remove troops from Afghanistan!
- NATO tells Russia to destroy new missile or face consequences!
- Trump unleashes on uber-hawk Bolton!
- Commentary: Boxed in by neocons and media, will Trump launch Iran war?
- Trump says FPSA agency will begin removing millions of illegal immigrants!
- Two million protesters flood Hong Kong streets to demand that Lam resign!
- City Council fires cops who refused to fulfill illegal ticket quota!
- Top congressman says Russiahoaxer indictments are coming!
- Iran accuses FPSA of lying about attack on oil tanker!
- Argentina paralyzed by fifth general strike against government!
- Merkel admits that German multiculturalism has utterly failed!
- Trump announces agreement reached with Mexico and suspends tariffs!
- FPSA ignores Chinese warnings and unveils $2 billion weapons deal to Taiwan!
- Court says Google can’t dodge conservative employees discrimination lawsuit!
- Central figure in Mueller report linked to Clintons and Russian mafia!
- China’s Xi calls Putin his best friend against a backdrop of souring FPSA relations!
- FPSA slams Russia over unsafe and irresponsible spy plane intercept near Syria!
- Judge tosses border wall lawsuit brought by House Democrats!
- Commentary: Do Trump's hawks speak for Trump?
- FPSA coalition unlawfully attacks Syrian oil transport boats on Euphrates River!
- Attorney General Barr speaks about Hillary Clinton spying on Trump campaign!
- Is John Bolton on his way out?
- Turkey invades northern Iraq in operation against Kurdish militants!
- Mueller blasts anti-Trump fake news!
- Israel faces possible second election amid coalition crisis!
- Populists shatter EU status quo with strong showing in parliamentary vote!
- Macron suffers huge blow with defeat to Le Pen!
- Le Pen demands Macron dissolve Parliament after globalist is dealt humiliating defeat!
- Trump orders FBI and CIA to fully cooperate with AG Barr!
- Theresa May resigns and finally admits defeat after Brexit shambles!
- Xi sends Trump a message that a rare earth export ban is coming!
- Ukraine's comedian-turned-president vows his first task is to end war in Donbass!