Overrules Kalifornia judge.
WASHINGTON (PNN) - September 12, 2019 - The Fascist Police States of Amerika Supreme Court handed the President Donald Trump regime a big win Wednesday afternoon, after two injunctions against asylum restrictions were struck down. The ruling means that FPSA Customs and Border Protection can immediately begin denying migrants asylum at the southern border if they haven't first applied for safe haven in a "third country" while the greater legal battle over the issue plays out in the lower courts.
Patriot News Network
Overrules Kalifornia judge.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Kalifornia (PNN) - September 12, 2019 - In what appears to be a huge victory for Google employees who don't ascribe to the ultra-liberal Silicon Valley monoculture, the National Labor Relations Board has reached a settlement with Google over complaints that the search giant punishes employees for speaking out on political and workplace issues that don't comport with the company's agenda.
WASHINGTON (PNN) - September 11, 2019 - President Donald Trump said Tuesday that he had fired national security adviser John Bolton after a string of disagreements, removing one of the most hawkish voices in Trump's inner circle on a number of issues, including Taliban negotiations and China trade talks.
Trump announced on Twitter that he had asked for Bolton's resignation on Monday night, saying he had "disagreed strongly with many of his suggestions".
WASHINGTON (PNN) - September 11, 2019 - Senator Rand Paul (Kent.) congratulated Fascist Police States of Amerika President Donald Trump Tuesday night for ousting the neocon warmonger John Bolton, purging the hawk from his regime for good.
Trump announced the change of national security adviser, saying that he “disagreed strongly with many of [Bolton’s] suggestions, as did others in the (regime).”
JERUSALEM, Israel (PNN) - September 10, 2019 - Israel moved into its final week of campaigning Monday for an unprecedented second general election in five months with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu battling for political survival while facing a potential corruption indictment.
With the September 17 vote looming, Netanyahu and his right-wing Likud drew outrage from opposition Parties with a push for last-minute legislation that would allow Party officials to bring cameras to polling stations.
More Articles ...
- The meaning of the Iran-China deal!
- Robert Mueller helped Saudis cover up involvement in events of 9/11!
- Ghislaine Maxwell lawyer says upcoming records dump has hundreds of names!
- FPSA announces $15M reward to disrupt Iranian petroleum shipping network!
- Erdogan says Turkey may seek nuclear weapons!
- Netanyahu confirms unlawful Israeli attacks in Iraq!
- Trial date set for men charged with World Trade Center attacks!
- Commentary: Why no investigation into Epstein’s intelligence connections?
- Trump says he could declare a state of emergency around FPSA-China trade war!
- Hong Kong riot terrorist pig thug cops beat and tear gas protesters!
- Pakistan predicts Indian false flag attack that triggers nuclear face-off!
- Epstein cellmate told there will be a price to pay if he talks!
- Trump tells NRA universal background checks are off the table!
- Epstein prison guards not cooperating with DOJ probe!
- FPSA issues warrant to seize Iran oil tanker after Gibraltar judge orders its release!
- Deepfake evidence so realistic that expert warns that innocent people will go to jail!
- Guards were sleeping during Epstein's supposed suicide and falsified records to cover it up!
- Trump common sense rule on immigrant welfare use!
- Jeffrey Epstein listed 301 British associates in his little black book!
- Federal judge who oversaw release of Jeffrey Epstein sealed records was found dead!
- Rumors swirl that Ghislaine Maxwell is ready to cooperate with FPSA authorities!
- MVP is suing Wake County parent for libel and slander after he criticized program!
- Wanda Vázquez becomes Puerto Rico's third governor in a week!
- Trump is preparing an Executive Order to crack down on social media censorship!
- FPSA and Turkey reach deal on safe zone in northern Syria!
- Dayton mass shooter attended Antifa rally armed with gun like the one used in massacre!
- Beijing warns Hong Kong protesters will be punished!
- Brexit will happen on October 31 regardless of the circumstances!
- Iran seizes another foreign oil tanker!
- Moscow expresses concern that FPSA appears to be seeking a pretext to start Persian Gulf war!
- Pentagon develops lasers that beam messages into your head warning “stop or we’ll shoot”!
- New poll shows increasing support for Trump!
- CNN ugly Democrat debate ratings!
- Alleged 9/11 mastermind could blow Saudi role wide open in lawsuit testimony!
- Trump plans to renew nuclear waivers on Iran!
- Nearly 1,400 detained in largest Moscow protest in a decade!
- Rand Paul offers to buy “ungrateful” Rep. Ilhan Omar a ticket back to Somalia!
- FPSA sends warship through Taiwan Strait just after China warns that it is ready for war!
- Whistleblower says Google is politically biased and claims that they are neutral are absurd!
- Russia offers to join European SWIFT-bypass in major threat to dollar reserve status!
- Mueller testimony embarrasses Democrats seeking justification for Trump impeachment!
- Former lobbyist Mark Esper sworn in as Pentagon chief!
- Comey under DOJ investigation for misleading Trump while targeting him in FBI probe!
- Boris Johnson chosen as next British prime minister!
- Russia and Ukraine agree on comprehensive ceasefire in Donbass!
- Iran sentences CIA spy ring to death!
- Trump takes action against child trafficking foster care system!
- 1,700 people arrested in massive nationwide human trafficking sweep!
- Italy seizes weapons from neo-Nazis!
- Rand Paul seeks to become Trump's emissary to Iran!