NEW YORK - September 29, 2011 - Long-shot Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain is not such a long shot anymore. His short declarative sentences, resonant voice, and plain-spokenness is a style that's apparently striking a chord among GOP faithful.
LAKE JACKSON, Texas (PNN) - September 28, 2011 - In a new Harris Poll, 2012 Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul beats illegitimate President Obama 51% to 49% in a general election race.
WASHINGTON (PNN) - September 27, 2011 - A new Zogby poll puts Herman Cain at the top of the Republican field, as the top choice of 28% of poll respondents. IBOPE Zogby International says the polling sample consists of “all likely voters and of likely Republican primary voters”.
Rounding out the top three are Rick Perry at 18%, and Mitt Romney at 17%. Fourth place goes to Ron Paul at 11%. Paul’s the most solid performer in Zogby’s polling history for the 2012 GOP race - his 11% might as well be chiseled in stone.
NEW YORK (PNN) - September 26, 2011 - Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul rallied a sold-out crowd of more than 1800 of his most ardent under-thirty-year-old supporters in New York City Monday night.
Tickets to the event cost $20-25. It was originally scheduled to take place at the famed Webster Hall's Marlin Room, but the event had to be moved to a room twice as large at the last minute due to an overwhelming response. The final setting was in the Grand Ballroom, which has hosted celebrities to the scale of Mick Jagger and Madonna.
WASHINGTON - September 26, 2011 - Businessman Herman Cain is enjoying the spoils of Saturday’s upset victory in the Florida straw poll, riding the momentum to increased media exposure - and more fundraising dollars.
The former Godfather’s Pizza CEO won the poll with 37% of the more than 2,600 votes cast - more than double any other candidate, including presumptive front-runner Rick Perry, who devoted substantial resources to the contest.
More Articles ...
- Herman Cain straw poll victory a sign of voter displeasure with GOP field!
- Ron Paul touts military support in $1 million ad push!
- Media continues to promote Perry and Romney over Ron Paul!
- Ron Paul gathers support despite media efforts to define two-man race!
- Liberals vow to challenge Obama in Democrat primaries!
- Bill Clinton says polls showing trouble for Obama don’t matter!
- GOP presidential hopeful Ron Paul wins Kalifornia straw poll!
- Perry expects flak from all sides as GOP hopefuls return to Florida!
- Ralph Nader says U.S. is a two party dictatorship!
- NRA draws loudest cheers at Perry’s event!
- Democrats fear losses in New York and Nevada!
- Republican candidates head to Florida for key debate!
- Perry touts Texas jobs in Republican debate debut!
- More Republicans skipping Obama jobs speech!
- Pelosi upset that GOP refuses to give rebuttal to Obama speech!
- Mainstream media poll says Perry ahead of Romney in GOP race!
- Number of uninsured has increased since Obamacare!
- Romney calls current corporation tax system backwards!
- Romney appearance at Tea Party rally draws protests!
- Negative view of federal government hits all time high!
- Ron Paul suggests spending cuts could lead to riots!
- The Patriot Congressman: The Illusion of Safety!